Approved By North Carolina and South Carolina DMV
Beginning Monday, April 3, I will be moving in to a management and support role with Carolina Dealer Training and will no longer be teaching classes or working directly with dealers.
I have enjoyed my 20+ years of working with you and watching your businesses grow.
I hope in some small way my classes and other services have helped you be successful.
Jessica Gise has been working with us since July and is doing a wonderful job of teaching classes and responding to calls and emails.
Jessica previously worked in the mortgage industry and has a strong understanding of compliance issues.
She is excited about this change in her career.
Marion and Tatum will continue to be available for title and registration questions, and anyone in the office can help you with classes.
I am proud of the reputation Carolina Dealer Training has for providing up to date, accurate, and practical training and assistance for independent dealers, and feel confident that Jessica, Marion, Tatum and Kaitlyn will carry that legacy forward.
For general questions, you can reach Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-918-4138.
For title and registration questions or to questions about a class please call 704-720-0577.
Carolina Dealer Training
Training Classes for Car Dealers
WHAT MAKES CAROLINA DEALER TRAINING THE BEST CHOICE IN PRE-LICENSING AND CONTINUING EDUCATION?
- Our instructor, Kat Messenger, has been training dealers in the two Carolinas longer than anyone else in either state – 18 years! Each year, thousands of dealers and potential dealers take our classes.
- We provide ongoing support services after you take our class, at no additional cost – something you won’t find anywhere else!
- Kat is nationally recognized as an expert in Independent Dealer Compliance training and consulting.
- We research and write our own curriculum, updating it constantly, so you always get the most current information available.
- We are flexible – if our schedule doesn’t work for you, contact us about arranging a private class.
- Don’t take our word for it, ask any licensed independent dealer in the Carolinas who they recommend for dealer education!